EU Missions – Responsibility, Co-Creation and Design Thinking (External Event by Living Innovation)
FREE Webinar and Networking Event, 30 June 2022, 14:00-16:00 CEST EU Missions provide new funding opportunities for impact oriented research and innovation projects in Horizon Europe, the world’s largest research and innovation programme.
Time & Location
Jun 30, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+2
About the event
FREE Webinar and Networking Event by Living Innovation - EU Project H2020, 30 June 2022, 14:00-16:00 CEST
EU Missions provide new funding opportunities for impact oriented research and innovation projects in Horizon Europe, the world’s largest research and innovation programme. They
• address grand societal challenges by applying new forms of governance and collaboration,
• aim to mobilise and activate public and private actors to create real and lasting impact,
• engage with citizens to boost societal uptake of new solutions and make it easier for them to understand the value of investments in research and innovation.
A broad variety of tools allow for the co-creation of solutions, technologies and products together with different societal groups and individual citizens. In the EU funded project LIVING INNOVATION [https://www.living-innovation.net/explore], we further developed, tested and documented several of them. Now, we would like to share our insights and initiate new partnerships.
Attend our Webinar and Networking event and
• exchange experiences on how co-creation, responsible and inclusive innovation can be integrated in research and innovation projects,
• gain insights into the pros and cons of individual tools, such as Responsible Design Thinking,
• initiate new collaborations for your next project and be part of a powerful network.
Meet our experts:
🔶 Andre Martinuzzi, Head of the Institute for Managing Sustainability and Coordinator of the LIVING INNOVATION project: "Responsible Innovation means to co-develop solutions with and for the people."
🔶 Florian Findler, Senior Researcher at the Institute for Managing Sustainability: "Co-creation needs a clear compass to gain socially desirable outcomes."
🔶 Ursula Kopp, Design Thinking expert and facilitator of national and international stakeholder dialogues: "We integrated key aspects of responsibility and sustainability into design-thinking with a sound scientific basis."
🔶 Anja Grüll, PhD candidate at Vienna University of Economics and Business: "We developed a toolbox for inclusive innovation that allows blind and visually impaired people to participate fully in innovation."
Learn more about the event and sign up on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/events/6938107598399279104/about/